By contributing to this website, you dedicate your work to the public domain and relinquish any copyright claims under the terms of the CC0 Public Domain Dedication.
Submitting a pull request
- Fork this GitLab repository and clone your fork locally on your computer.
- Install Jekyll and other dependencies with the command
- Test out your changes with the command
- When you’re happy, push your changes up and open a pull request.
* You should ensure you have Bundler installed.
If you’re not sure how to open a pull request, feel free to open an issue instead.