This meetup group is for anyone who wants to learn more about Tezos and meet other Tezos enthusiasts. It was started by Francis Brunelle and Zakaria Boukhcheb in September 2018.
To get notified when we announce new meetups, you can subscribe to our newsletter or join the Decentralized Web Montreal meetup group.
Please follow us on Twitter and join us on Telegram to chat with us and give us feedback.
By contributing to this website, you dedicate your work to the public domain and relinquish any copyright claims under the terms of the CC0 Public Domain Dedication.
Submitting a pull request
- Fork this GitLab repository and clone your fork locally on your computer.
- Install Jekyll and other dependencies with the command
- Test out your changes with the command
- When you’re happy, push your changes up and open a pull request.
* You should ensure you have Bundler installed.
If you’re not sure how to open a pull request, feel free to open an issue instead.
This website is based on a Jekyll theme called Jasper2 (which itself is a port of Ghost’s Casper theme).
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this website is dedicated to the public domain under the CC0 Public Domain Dedication.